WHITE WATER WAX CRD CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a water based coating that utilizes a refined petroleum wax base to form a watertight membrane on concrete surfaces.
The addition of fine grind white pigments to the wax film protects the curing slab from excess heat-buildup due to sunlight. This environmentally friendly VOC compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications, where high sunlight reflection is desired.
- VOC compliant with maximum 350 g/l content
- Will not clog or plug spray equipment
- White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
- Ready to use
- ASTM-C 309, Type II, Class A
- AASHTO M148, Type II, Class A
- Army Corps. of Engineers, CRD C-300
WHITE WATER WAX CRD is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Industrial/Commercial flooring
- Airport runways
- Parking lots
• Coverage rate – approximately 200 sq ft/gal
• Drying time – approximately 3 hours (weather dependent)
• Reduces crazing, cracking or checking
• Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-treated slabs
For newly placed concrete, apply WHITE WATER WAX CRD when surface water has completely disappeared from the surface. It is also recommended that application not be attempted until workmen cannot mar the surface. Temperature must be above 40° F before application. WHITE WATER WAX CRD may be applied with a standard hand held sprayer or power sprayer; a short napped roller is recommended for brush application. Avoid puddling during application and restrict foot traffic for at least 4 hours (12 hours preferable) after application. Additional coatings may be applied after surface has completely dried.
|Approximate||200 sq ft/gal|