WHITE WATER WAX 1315 CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a membrane forming treatment utilizing a refined petroleum wax base with virgin fine grind pigments combined in a treated clear water solution. This environmentally friendly V.O.C. compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications where high ultraviolet ray reflection is desired.
The addition of the white pigment to the wax film enhances the water retention properties of the compound by preventing excess heat-buildup in the curing slab. WHITE WATER WAX 1315 CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is specially formulated to meet the strictest of State DOT specifications.
- V.O.C. compliant with maximum 350g/l content
- White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
- Will not clog or plug spray equipment
- Provided in a ready-to-use formula
- ASTM-C 309, Type II, Class A
- AASHTO M148, Type II, Class A
- Various State DOT specifications
WHITE WATER WAX 1315 Concrete Curing Compound is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Airport runways
- Parking lots
- Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention.
- Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or checking.
- Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs.
- Packaging stable with no hard settlement.
- 99% pure white pigment solution optimizes UV ray reflectance.
|Approximately||200 sq ft|
275 Gallon Totes5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums