WHITE WATER RESIN 309 CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a water based coating that utilizes a hydrocarbon resin base to form a watertight membrane on concrete surfaces. The addition of fine grind white pigments to the resin film protects the curing slab from excess heat-buildup due to sunlight.
This environmentally friendly VOC compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications, where high ultraviolet ray reflection is desired.
- VOC compliant with maximum 350 g/l content
- White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
- Will not clog or plug spray equipment
- Ready to use
- ASTM-C 309, Type II, Class B
- AASHTO M148, Type II, Class B
WHITE WATER RESIN 309 is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Airport runways
- Parking lots
- Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
- Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or checking
- Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs
- Packaging stable with no hard settlement
- Highly reflective pigment protects concrete from sunlight
For newly placed concrete, apply WHITE WATER RESIN 309 when surface water has completely disappeared from the surface. It is also recommended that application not be attempted until workmen cannot mar the surface. Temperature must be above 40° F before application. WHITE WATER RESIN 309 may be applied with a standard hand held sprayer or power sprayer; a short
napped roller is recommended for brush application. Avoid puddling during application and restrict foot traffic for at least four (4) hours (12 hours preferable) after application. Additional coatings may be applied after surface has completely dried.
|Approximate||200 sq ft/gal|