RIGHT WELD is a water based polyvinyl acetate bonding agent designed for bonding concrete, plaster or stucco to existing surfaces. When fresh cement based materials are applied to a RIGHT WELD treated surface the RIGHT WELD rewets and develops a mechanical and chemical bond between the two surfaces.
- Bonding new concrete to existing surfaces
- Bonding plaster and stucco to existing brick, concrete and gypsum board
- Film remains re-wetable for 24 hours
- May be used interior or exterior
- May be applied to dry or damp surface
- Adds tremendous bond strength to the finished application
- Water based for safe use
Surfaces should be clean and free of curing compounds or other contaminants, which may result in poor adhesion. New concrete must be 3 days old to secure a good mechanical bond.
DO NOT DILUTE RIGHT WELD. Stir thoroughly before use.
- Minimum of one (1) year stored in dry protected storage
- Keep from freezing
1 Gallon 6 Pack5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums