RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 is a solvent based coating that utilizes an acrylic polymer resin to cure and seal freshly placed concrete, and leave behind a long lasting high luster finish.
RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 dries clear, is non-yellowing, and UV-stable for outdoor applications. RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 produces a chemically resistant, mar-proof film that highlights the underlying concrete, exposed aggregate, or pool deck surface. RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 meets the 700 g/l VOC requirements, designated by the USEPA, for concrete curing and sealing compounds.
- Resistant to common chemicals
- Ready to Use
- ASTM C-1315, Type I, Class A
- ASTM C-309, Type I, Class B
- AASHTO M-148, Type I, Class B
- Meets 700 g/l VOC requirements by the USEPA for concrete curing and sealing compounds
RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 Concrete Curing Compound is a decorative coating, suitable for a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Stamped concrete
- Showroom floors
- Concrete pavement
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- High luster coating adds aesthetic appeal to treated surfaces
- High solids, 30 % minimum
- Dustproofs, minimizes checking, crazing, cracking, and spalling
- Maximizes the concrete’s compression and tensile properties
For newly placed concrete, apply RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 when surface water has completely disappeared from the concrete slab. It is also recommended that application not be attempted until workmen cannot mar the surface. For existing concrete, clean surface stains and clear the surface of debris; RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 will highlight surface defects. Temperature must be above 40° F for 24 hours before application. RIGHT SHEEN 30 700 may be applied with a standard hand held sprayer with neoprene hose and gaskets; a short napped roller is recommended for brush application. Avoid puddling during application and restrict foot traffic for at least 4 hours (12 hours preferable) after application.
|Cure and seal new concrete||200-300 sq ft/gal|
|Seal existing concrete||300-500 sq ft/gal|
1 Gallon 6 Pack5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums