RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 is a solvent based coating that utilizes an acrylic polymer resin to cure and seal freshly placed concrete, and leave behind a long lasting high luster finish. RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 has an especially low VOC content, making it a product more friendly to the environment.
RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 dries clear, is non-yellowing, and UV-stable for outdoor applications. RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 produces a chemically resistant, mar-proof film that highlights the underlying concrete, exposed aggregate, or pool deck surface. RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 meets the 350 g/l VOC requirements, designated by the USEPA, for concrete curing compounds.
- Fast drying
- Resistant to common chemicals
- Ready to Use
- ASTM C-1315, Type I, Class A
- ASTM C-309, Type I, Class B
- AASHTO M-148, Type I, Class B
- Meets VOC requirements for the US and Canada
RIGHT SHEEN 30 350 Concrete Curing Compound is a decorative coating, suitable for a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Stamped concrete
- Showroom floors
- Concrete pavement
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- High luster coating adds aesthetic appeal to treated surfaces
- High solids, 30 % minimum
- Dustproofs, minimizes checking, crazing, cracking, and spalling
- Maximizes the concrete’s compression and tensile properties
|Cure and seal new concrete||200 sq ft/gal - 300 sq ft/gal|
|Seal existing concrete||300 sq ft/gal - 500 sq ft/gal|
1 Gallon 6 Pack5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums