RIGHT FLEX RUBBER EXPANSION JOINT is composed of 100% recyclable materials – a proprietary blend of discarded car tires and reclaimed rubber granules. This very workable material has a recovery rate of 95% or more of the original thickness and a density approximating 30 lbs/ft³.
- Very flexible – will not break
- Permanent in place – will not rot
- Non-staining – gives a just sealed look
- Easy to handle and install
Right Flex Rubber Expansion Joint meets all requirements of: ASTM D1751-04, ASTM D1752-04a, ASTM D994, AASHTO M213-95, AASHTO M153-98, FAA “Standard Specifications for Construction of Airports” Paragraph 501-2-4, and Federal Specification HH-F-341 F Type I.
- Designed for high performance, low tolerance criteria projects
- Excellent recovery properties for installations with wide temperature variations
- For isolation applications or between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion
Right Flex Rubber Expansion Joint is available at a thickness of 1/2″ and at standard lengths of 5’ and 10’. Slabs are manufactured at a maximum width of 48” and can be cut to size from 2” to 48” in 1/2″ increments.
|Compression to 50% of original||Passes|
|Recovery (within 10 minutes)||99 – 100%|
|Extrusion||< 0.10 inch|
|Water Absorption||< 2%|
|Ultraviolet Light Exposure||Passes|
|Cold Temperature Exposure||Passes @ -80 °F|
10 Feet, 5 feet