ALL-PURPOSE ROLL FOAM is a lightweight, polyethylene, closed cell expansion joint filler for use with all cold applied sealants. This joint filler has a factory pre-set tear strip to provide a consistent reservoir for sealing. ROLL FOAM is viewed in the marketplace as an affordable expansion joint for all projects, especially small-scale work.
- UV stable; resistant to most chemicals
- Factory pre-set tear strip
- Economical alternative to traditional expansion joint materials
- Cuts easily by hand with a knife
- Flexible enough to be used around curved structures
- No staining or bleed through concerns, non-gassing
All Purpose Roll Foam meets all requirements of ASTM D4819, Type II and ASTM D3575.
|Compressive Strength Vertical Direction (psi)||12.3|
|Compression Set (%)||16|
|Tensile Stress (psi)||44, 26|
|Elongation (%)||79, 65|
|Tear Resistance (lb/in)||10, 15|
|Density Range (lb/ft³)||1.7 (nominal)|
|Water Absorption (lb/ft²)||< 0.1|
100 Feet, 50 Feet
1/2", 1/4", 3/8"