This closed cell neoprene expansion joint filler is the ultimate solution for masonry expansion joints for brick and block. Neoprene meets and exceeds ASTM D 1056 specifications for closed cell sponge neoprene expansion joints in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Neoprene is available in multiple types to meet a wide range of specifications.
- Flexible – will not break or crack when used in masonry joints
- Currently used by both residential and commercial contractors
- Economical – easily cut and handled on any jobsite
- Closed cell
Neoprene meets all requirements of ASTM D1056 Type II Class A, C121A, 2A1, SCE 41, and RE41.
- Contractor friendly, environmentally acceptable
- Compresses readily, requires only a razor knife to install
- Non-gassing, clean, non-staining when installed
- Can be over-sealed with hot or cold applied sealants
- 99% recovery properties – retains no memory
- Handles corners and radius applications easily