CORK STANDARD EXPANSION JOINT is composed of clean, granulated cork, and bonded together securely. CORK STANDARD is highly resilient, will compress without extrusion and recovers 95% of the original thickness.
- Meets or exceeds all specifications
- Resilient – recovers 95% of original thickness after compression
- Easy to handle and install
- Resists water infiltration
Cork Standard Expansion Joint meets all requirements of: ASTM D1752 Type II, AASHTO M153 Type II, FAA Specification item P-160-2.7, Corps of Engineers CRD-C 509 Type II, and Federal Specification HH-F-341 Type II Class B.
- Compatible with all hot-pour and cold applied joint sealants
- Inert and non-absorbent
- Protects against water infiltration when properly sealed
- Can be used in isolation joint applications
Cork Standard Expansion Joint comes in thicknesses of 1/4″, 3/8”, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1”, or up to 6” in 1/4″ intervals.
Sheets of standard cork are manufactured at a length of 5’ or 10’.
Slabs have a maximum width of 36” and can be cut to size from 2” to 36” in 1/2” increments.
10 Feet, 5 feet
1", 1/2", 1/4", 3/4", 3/8"