CORK-SELF-EXPANDING EXPANSION JOINT is composed of clean, granulated cork, and securely bonded together.
CORK-SELF-EXPANDING is highly resilient, will compress without extrusion, and has a recovery rate of 95% or more of the original thickness.
- Meets or exceeds all specifications
- Resilient – recovers 95% of original thickness after compression
- Resists water infiltration
- Ideally suited for airport usage, filtration and water treatment plants
Cork Self-Expanding Expansion Joint meets all requirements of: ASTM D1752 Type III, AASHTO M153 Type III, FAA Specification item P-160-2.7, and Corps of Engineers CRD-C 509 Type III.
- Compatible with all hot-pour and cold applied joint sealants
- Inert, non-absorbent
- Protects against water infiltration
- Can be used in isolation joint applications
Cork Self-Expanding Expansion Joint comes in thicknesses of 3/8”, 1/2″, 3/4″, or 1”.
Sheets of self-expanding cork are manufactured at a standard length of 3’.
Slabs have a maximum width of 24” and can be cut to size from 2” to 24” in 1/2” increments.
12 Feet, 5 feet
1", 1/2", 1/4", 3/4", 3/8"