CLEAR WATER RESIN CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a membrane forming treatment utilizing a dissipating hydrocarbon resin base combined in a treated clear water solution.
This environmentally friendly V.O.C. compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications.
- Excellent for subsequent flooring treatments
- Will not clog or plug spray equipment
- Provided in a ready-to-use formula
- ASTM-C 309, Type I, Class B
- AASHTO M148, Type I, Class B
CLEAR WATER RESIN is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of interior/exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Airport runways
- Parking lots
- Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
- Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or checking
- Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs
- Packaging stable with no hard settlement
|Approximately||200 sq ft/gal|