WHITE WATER WAX CITY CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND is a membrane forming treatment utilizing a refined petroleum wax base with virgin fine grind pigments combined in a treated clear water solution.
This environmentally friendly V.O.C. compliant compound is designed to provide economical curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications where UV ray reflection is desired.
The addition of the white pigment to the wax film enhances the water retention properties of the compound by preventing excess heat-buildup in the curing slab.
- V.O.C. compliant with maximum 100g/l content
- White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
- Will not clog or plug spray equipment
- Provided in a ready-to-use formula
- U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule: 350 g/L maximum VOC for concrete curing compounds
- SCAQMD Rule 1113: 100 g/L maximum VOC for concrete curing com pounds and waterproofing concrete/masonry sealers
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC): 350 g/L maximum VOC for concrete curing compounds
- As tested to ASTM C309, Type II, Class A; AASHTO M148, Type II, Class A; FAA Spec. Item P-610-2.11 (e) passes dry time and reflectance requirements
WHITE WATER WAX CITY is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Airport runways
- Parking lots
- Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention.
- Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or checking.
- Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs.
- Packaging stable with no hard settlement.
- 99% pure white pigment solution optimizes UV ray reflectance.
|Approximately||200 sq ft/gal|