ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350 is a solvent based coating that utilizes an acrylic resin polymer to seal concrete surfaces and leave behind a long lasting glossy finish. ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350 has an especially low VOC content, making it a product more friendly to the environment.
Clear drying, non-yellowing, and UV-stabilized (for outdoor applications), ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350 produces a chemically resistant, mar-proof film that highlights the underlying concrete, exposed aggregate, or pool deck surface.
- Reduces floor maintenance expenditures
- Fast drying
- Resistant to common chemicals
- Ready to use
Meets VOC requirements for the US and Canada
ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350 is specifically designed for use on existing concrete surfaces versus newly placed concrete. Thoroughly clean surfaces of all contaminants prior to applying ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350.
- Plaza decks
- Pool decks
- Exposed aggregate surfaces
- Industrial/commercial flooring
- For maximum protection use ACRYLIC CONCRETE SEALER 350 a minimum of 7 days after the original application of ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURE AND SEAL 350
- Slows surface degradation process
- Extended service life
|Over previously cured concrete||400-500 sq ft/gal|
|First ever treatment||300 sq ft/gal|
5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums