ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURE AND SEAL 700 is a solvent based coating that utilizes an acrylic polymer resin to cure and seal freshly placed concrete, and leave behind a long lasting glossy finish. Clear drying, non-yellowing, and UV-stabilized (for outdoor applications), ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURE AND SEAL 700 produces a chemically resistant, mar-proof film that highlights the underlying concrete, exposed aggregate, or pool deck surface.
ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURE AND SEAL 700 meets the 700 g/l VOC requirements, designated by the USEPA, for concrete curing and sealing compounds.
- Resistant to common chemicals
- Ready to use
- ASTM C-1315, Type I, Class A
- ASTM C-309, Type I, Class B
- AASHTO M-148, Type I, Class B
- Meets VOC requirements designated by the USEPA
ACRYLIC CONCRETE CURE AND SEAL 700 is suitable for use with a wide variety of concrete construction projects. It is also ideal for many sizes of exterior concrete slab work, as well as other flatwork applications.
- Industrial/commercial flooring
- Plaza decks
- Pool decks
- Dustproofs, minimizes checking, crazing and cracking
- Maximizes the concrete’s compression and tensile properties
|Curing||200-350 sq ft/gal|
|Sealing||300-500 sq ft/gal|
5 Gallon Pails55 Gallon Drums